Carbon Trace Productions is a Missouri non-profit media organization (501c3 status pending) dedicated to educating college students about the art of filmed and multimedia documentaries. Students learn to tell stories of compelling social importance without regard to commercial potential. Carbon Trace Productions specializes in working with, and telling stories about, humanitarian organizations, other non-profits, and NGOs.
- Syrian Doctor (working title), a story of the mental health crisis in Syrian refugee children.
- Witness at Tornillo, a story of an American internment camp and the man who stood witness.
- A Vietnam Peace Story, a story of the inner journey back to Hill 50 — the site of a desperate battle.
- Coach (working title), a story of the struggles of a a high school basketball program and the man with a plan to change it.
- Recurrent, a story of non-combat PTSD.