- Well, we won’t be having the Rated SGF Festival this year. However, I hear next year will be worth the wait!
- It is funny how a song can spark such a clear, vivid memory of the past. See 1997: Shania Twain, Come On Over
- This article is a reminder to be kind because you never know what obstacles others are facing. A short clip from the article:
- On that note, here is a Short Film about Street Photography, Prejudice, Pre Pandemic & Post George Floyd.
- An ever-evolving story that is breaking our hearts these days. #freethem
- This 24-minute podcast about how Economists are attempting to show the impact of the pandemic on ever-growing wealth inequality is one more reason census data is so important.
- One of my personal favorites, Rebecca Traister, is at it again with this take on the death of the late Champion Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Just a helpful little graphic for ya:
- Everyone needs to vote this year. Vice news did a particularly good job of creating this guide to help you convenience, even the most apathetic of chums.
- Please help us make this dream we have poured our hearts into a reality.
Support Nonprofit Documentary Filmmaking:
Carbon Trace can provide significant guidance in developing, funding, producing, and distributing a documentary film. For high school students wishing to learn more about documentary filmmaking, Missouri State University offers degrees in digital filmmaking, media production, journalism, and other associated areas.
To take part in the documentary education provided through the Carbon Trace Team, we encourage you to apply for a filmmaking internship, submit a documentary idea, or apply to become a volunteer using the forms below.