- This national award could not have gone to a more deserving person, our friend Linda Brown. We are currently filming “All of a Sudden” based around her quest that every single person has a home.
- Another friend, Cindy Lear, is celebrating PFLAG Springfield’s Annual Meeting with this rainbow salsa recipe.
- Moving into the grant writing season, I am heading these tips from Desktop Documentary.
- Don’t forget about our monthly newsletter!
- Scenes of an event this weekend attended by an unmasked Springfield Police Chief. Thank you, Newsleader.
- In honor of Indigenous People’s Day tomorrow, here is an interactive map so you can find out whose land you are on.
- This is the most delightful twitter thread I have seen in a long time. Lowsteaks. High anticipation.
- We had so much fun at Mother Brewing Company on Friday! We have outdoor screenings all through October listed HERE!
- According to an expert political scientist, this election will be messy, but we have the political will to see it through. Here is their guide to following this election.
- Have you had time to peep on this exciting local project we have had the pleasure of filming? You are missing out, if not.
Support Nonprofit Documentary Filmmaking:
Carbon Trace can provide significant guidance in developing, funding, producing, and distributing a documentary film. For high school students wishing to learn more about documentary filmmaking, Missouri State University offers degrees in digital filmmaking, media production, journalism, and other associated areas.
To participate in the documentary education provided through the Carbon Trace Team, we encourage you to apply for a filmmaking internship, submit a documentary idea, or apply to become a volunteer using the forms below.