When you donate to Carbon Trace Productions, your tax-deductible donation supports student-produced documentary films and multimedia projects. Carbon Trace is a nonprofit documentary film studio dedicated to educating college students in the diverse skillsets required for the art of documentary film. We specialize in working with other nonprofits and NGOs to create dynamic video content spotlighting their humanitarian service. Your donation helps us cover the typical production expenses of documentary filmmaking, including travel, equipment, and support services.* All donations are greatly appreciated and will be put to good use!
For 1-time donations of cash via PayPal:
For 1-time donations of cash via Facebook:
Or, you can make a small, monthly donation:Projects Underway:
- Syrian Doctor (working title), a story of the mental health crisis in Syrian refugee children.
- A Vietnam Peace Story, a story of the inner journey back to Hill 50 — the site of a desperate battle.
- Drive-Ins Aren’t Dead, a documentary short about a vanishing form of entertainment and the people who still love it.
- Songs From the Street, a feature film exploring members of a homeless choir who’re changed through their membership, and so is the community
- Witness at the Border, the sequel to the award winning Witness at Tornillo
- All of a Sudden documents the housing first model of ending chronic homelessness