Video Content for Humanitarian Service
Carbon Trace Productions is a Missouri non-profit media organization dedicated to educating college students about diverse skills required for the art of documentary film. Carbon Trace Productions specializes in working with other nonprofits and NGOs to create dynamic video content spotlighting their humanitarian service.
Many of our documentary films feature humanitarian organizations or individuals working to make the world a better place or righting injustices.
- Witness At Tornillo: The story of one man standing up for justice and starting a movement to free asylum-seeking children from an internment camp.
- Souriyat: The story of a rehabilitation facility serving men and boys hurt in the Syrian conflict.
- Songs from the Street: In post-production now. A story of homeless people finding visibility through singing in a choir.
- Syrian Doctor (working title): In post-production now. A story of the mental health crisis in Syrian refugee children.
- A Vietnam Peace Story: In post-production now. A story of U.S. veterans returning to Vietnam.
- Witness at the Border (working title): In production now. A story of the Central Americans forced to wait for asylum in a borderlands refugee camp because of the Migrant Protection Protocols.
- All of a Sudden: In production now. A story of how well the housing-first idea works to help the homeless.
We can produce video content for your organization
You can hire Carbon Trace Productions to create videos for your non-profit needs. We create videos that tell stories in the documentary style. These can be useful for:
- Raising funds
- Promoting programs
- Recruiting volunteers
- Documenting successes
Our team will help you write video production into your next grant.